INSPIRATION

8/15/2016 06:16:00 AM


if you are anything like me, inspiration can strike at the strangest times. sometimes after a long, hard day of hurting in your heart, other times after the perfect summer rain, or even in the midst of stress and uncertainty... this time, it was all three. i suppose i needed that "pretty" in my life and more creative process -  but, more so,  reminding myself how beautiful the world is, is helping me to be the more thankful person that i want to be.

i am so wholly enjoying creating these first three collections of cards! mushrooms, spring and summer botanical and fall and winter too, seeing things i love come together in my own style is brightening my day and sparking my own hopes and dreams for the launch. as i prepare to mock up, and order the first round of flat cards (that's right, i'm going flat cards! larger than a traditional postcard these beauts can be hung as art by yourself or the person you send the letter too  ...i love multitasking products) i'm reminded of why i wanted to start this little project. and to be honest i can't wait to write letters on my own stationary! is that silly? oh well.

if you are interested in partnering with me (and getting some free cards!) send me an email at honeyinmilk@gmail.com for details... i would love to have you on board. 

here's a tiny sneak peek at what i have in store!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe